We Take Your Privacy Seriously
Your privacy is important to Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less collects, and the ways in which Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less uses that personal information.
About This Policy
We created this privacy statement with the help of a Contractology precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Contractology produces and publishes jurisdiction-neutral legal documents for professional customers around the world.
Personal Information Collection
- Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information anonymously collected via Google Analytics tracking code concerning your use of the website, i.e. which pages were visited, how long you viewed them, and so on. This is to help us better orient the site to our customer’s needs, as well as create a better experience for you when you return to our site.
- We also gather anonymous information via Google AdWords Conversion tracking code to determine which customers who visit the site complete a purchase.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show your ads on sites across the Internet. Our site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
- Our site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
- We may collect anonymous user demographic information based on Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data; this will be utilized to better optimize our site, products and advertising to our customer’s perceived interests based on this data.
- We will track customer information via an internal database that is only accesible to Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less employees and respective sub-contractors maintaining the system. This information will NOT be sold to a third-party for any reason for marketing or other use, and will only be retained by us for the purposes of internal tracking and processing of your information requests, for assistance in tracking your information while assisting you to find, finance and purchase a mobile home, as well as sending updates on your home buying process or information on future deals it is determined you may be interested in based on your customer history.
- When you contact us via our website contact form your contact information is also retained in our system for historical tracking purposes and analytics on our end, and will not be released outside of Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less for any marketing purposes.
Using personal information
Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less may use your personal information or information anonymously collected during your visit to the site to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Manage your home buying experience;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We do not handle credit card transactions or payments on our site.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less runs ads on Twitter in accordance with Twitter’s advertisement policy, which states the following (in italics):
Advertisers using the website tag must provide sufficient legal notice of the following to site visitors:
- How you are working with third parties to collect visitor/user data for conversion tracking purposes.
- If remarketing is enabled, how you are working with Twitter to collect visitor/user data for remarketing purposes, and that visitors/users may find instructions on how to opt out of Twitter’s collection of remarketing data here.Twitter prohibits use of the website tag for remarketing based on any sensitive information, which includes:
- Alleged or actual commission of a crime
- Negative financial status or condition
- Political affiliation or beliefs
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Religious or philosophical affiliation or beliefs
- Sex life
- Trade union membershipAdvertisers using the website tag may not create ad content which implies knowledge of personally identifiable or sensitive information, even when the remarketing list has been created without using such information.Advertisers may not use the website tag on any website directed to children under 13, or on websites that collect or store age information from individuals under the age of 13.
Advertisers may not use the website tag in any case where the product, message or service that the advertiser offers is otherwise prohibited by Twitter’s Ads Policies.
Contact Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less
- Via our website contact form
- Or by phone at (877) 651-5486